Caramelized Patis Wings is a Filipino inspired dish of chicken wings cooked in a mixture of honey, fish sauce and lemon until it caramelizes.
- In a non-stick pan add a small amount of oil then sauté garlic.
- Bring the heat to high then add chicken nibbles and continuously stir fry until brown on all sides.
- Add honey, water, lemon juice and birds eye chillies then give it a good mix bring it to a boil. place on medium heat then cover pan and cook for 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Bring heat to high then let the liquid reduce to a thick consistency. Stir once in a while to distribute the sauce evenly.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Place in serving plate then garnish with chopped coriander