Mushroom, Bok Choy and Eggplant Stir Fry is a simple dish of sliced mushrooms, bok choy and Asian eggplants sautéed in garlic and onions with oyster sauce.
- 3 Asian eggplants, sliced
- 200 g white button mushrooms, cut in half
- 1 big bunch bok choy, trimmed
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- freshly ground black pepper
- toasted sesame seeds, to garnish
- In a wok heat oil in medium heat then sauté garlic, shallots and ginger.
- Bring heat to high then add mushrooms then stir fry for a minute.
- Add eggplants then continue to stir fry for a minute.
- Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl, mix well then pour sauce into the wok. Bring it to a boil then cover your wok, put heat on medium then cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the bok choy then give it a good stir, cover then cook for a minute.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper then serve drizzled with sesame oil on top then garnish with toasted sesame seeds.