Three Eggs Polunchay is a Filipino Chinese dish of three eggs (century egg, salted duck egg and fresh chicken egg) cooked together with Chinese spinach and rich stock.
- In a large wok heat oil in low heat, add garlic then gently brown it on all sides.
- Bring heat to high then pour dashi or chicken stock, bring it to a boil then add the spinach, cook for 2 minutes. Remove spinach from the wok then place in a serving platter.
- Lower heat to medium, continue to boil the stock, add the century egg and salted duck egg, do not mix.
- Gently pour lightly beaten eggs while swirling the stock, season with fish sauce and white pepper. Turn heat off.
- Pour stock with egg on top of spinach, drizzle sesame oil then serve.