No fresh meat, no worries, this sopas uses pantry and freezer staples like corned beef and hotdogs
- 2 1/2 cups macaroni
- 260 g can corned beef
- 4 pcs hotdogs, sliced
- 1 carrot, chopped into small cubes
- 6–8 cups chicken stock
- 400 ml can evaporated milk
- 1 large white onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a pot melt butter then sauté garlic and onions.
- Add corned beef and hotdogs, cook for 2 minutes
- Add chicken stock, bring to a boil
- Add macaroni pasta simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add chopped carrots then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add evaporated milk then simmer for 2 more minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.