Asian Style Mixed Seafood Cake is a dish of pan-fried seafood patty prepared with fish, prawns and crab meat. Serve it as an entree, side dish or as mains.
- In a food processor add all seafood patty ingredient then process until blended well (like a coarse paste)
- Transfer to a bowl and add cornstarch, mix until well incorporated
- Prepare a non-stick pan, place in stove top over medium heat then add oil enough for pan frying.
- Get roughly two heaping spoonsful of the mixture, form into patties then place into the hot oil, do it with the remaining mixture.
- Cook each patty for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown in colour. Remove from the pan then place on a paper towel lined plate.
- Serve while hot with sweet chilli sauce on the side.