Garlic Mushrooms Cauliflower Skillet is a simple dish of Mushrooms and Cauliflower florets cooked in a skillet on olive oil, garlic and other herbs and spices.
- In a skillet heat 2 tbsp butter and olive oil over low heat.
- Add shallots then cook for 3 minutes.
- Add garlic then sauté until fragrant.
- Add the cauliflower florets and mushrooms, bring heat to medium the cook until edges of vegetables are golden and crispy.
- Add water and remaining butter, shake and mix the pan to emulsify the sauce.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, add the parsley. Toss to coat vegetables with sauce then serve.