Sichuan Crispy Fried Pork is a simple Chinese dish crispy deep-fried pork strips seasoned with Sichuan peppercorn then coated in sweet potato starch batter
- In a large bowl, combine batter ingredients together, mix well.
- In a separate bowl combine pork ingredients together.
- Place pork into the batter, mixing it well to coat.
- In a 160C preheated oil on a wok or deep fryer, gently add the pork strips one at a time, fry for 4 minutes. Remove from fryer, then place in a colander to drain excess oil, let it cool down.
- Increase the oil temperature to 200C, place the fried pork back then quickly fry for 30 seconds or until golden brown.
- Serve, sprinkled with some salt and white pepper