Kimchi Fried Rice is a type of Korean Fried rice cooked with kimchi , shiitake mushrooms, carrots, spring onions, ginger and so sauce.
- Squeeze out all the liquid from the kimchi then roughly chop them, set it aside.
- In a pan add oil, once hot add kimchi then sauté for a minute.
- Add rice, kimchi juice, gochujang and fish sauce then stir fry for 10 minutes make sure it’s well incorporated.
- Add sesame oil and spring onions, give it a good stir then turn the heat off.
- Sprinkle nori and sesame seeds on top, then serve with sunny side up eggs.