Gochujang Noodles is a Korean inspired dish of stir-fried noodles seasoned with gochujang and served with slices of beef steak and toasted sesame seeds.
- Season rump steak with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Set is aside for 15 minutes.
- In a heavy pan heat oil over high heat then sear rump steak for 3 minutes on each side. Remove from pan then, let it rest for 5 minutes then thinly slice meat across the grain. Set it aside.
- In a bowl combine gochujang, hoisin sauce, fresh lime juice and water. Mix well.
- Prepare fresh yellow noodles, loosen the noodles then soaking it in boiling water for a minute. Drain then set aside.
- Using the same skillet, add oil then sauté garlic and onion.
- Add the noodles then stir fry in high heat for a minute.
- Pour the sauce you prepared earlier on the top of the noodles, continue to stir fry for two minutes.
- Add the sliced beef together with its juices, spring onions, butter and sesame oil, give it a quick stir then turn the heat off.
- Place in a serving platter, sprinkle some toasted sesame seeds on top then serve.