Copycat Jolly Spaghetti is a type of Filipino pasta copied from the famous Jollibee Spaghetti made with soft spaghetti noodles over a sweet bright red meat sauce with hotdogs.
- 500 g UFC Sweet Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce or Del Monte Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 1/2 cup Jufran Banana Ketchup or UFC Banana Ketchup
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 200 g minced beef, 25% fat
- 150 g cocktail hotdogs, sliced on an angle
- 85 g liver spread
- 1 small white onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp oil
- cooked spaghetti pasta, overcooked by 2 minutes
- grated quick melt cheese (I used Eden Cheese), to garnish
- In a large saucepan heat oil then sauté onions in low heat until soft, add garlic and continue to sauté until fragrant, do not brown the garlic.
- Add beef and cook until light brown in colour.
- Pour spaghetti sauce, banana ketchup and condensed milk, stir to combine.
- Add the liver spread and hotdog slices then simmer for 10 minutes in medium heat. Turn heat off.
- Place spaghetti on a serving platter, pour sauce over then top with grated cheese.