Sinuteng Baby Squid is a Filipino dish prepared with baby squid sautéed in garlic over olive oil seasoned with paprika, bay leaf, calamansi juice and black pepper
- Place pan in stove over low heat. Add a good amount of extra virgin olive oil then sauté garlic until light brown and fragrant.
- Increase heat to medium then add baby squid, bay leaves, paprika and cayenne pepper, cook for 3 minutes or until squid is just cooked, residual heat will continue the cooking process, flip squid once during the cooking process.
- Season with salt, soy sauce and freshly ground black pepper.
- Add calamansi juice one tablespoon at a time, adjust sourness to your preference.
- Turn off heat, place in a serving plate then garnish with toasted garlic on top. Serve.