Garlic Parmesan Green Beans is a simple dish of Green Beans sautéed with garlic and butter then sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.
- 300 g fresh green beans, stems removed
- parmesan cheese , grated, as much as your hearts desire
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a pan melt butter the sauté garlic in low heat until light brown and aromatic.
- Bring heat to medium low then add the green beans, sea salt and freshly black pepper then toss to distribute flavours evenly. Continue to cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Turn the heat off, sprinkle some grated parmesan. Toss again and let the cheese melt.
- Place in a serving platter then sprinkle more parmesan on top. Serve.