Breakfast Quesadilla is a type of Quesadilla served during breakfast where it is filled with scrambled eggs and cheese sandwiched between two flour tortillas.
- In a non-stick pan heat up a bit of oil then pour half of the beaten eggs. Once eggs start to firm up top it up with one flour tortilla, continue to cook until egg is not runny.
- Flip the egg, now the tortilla is in the bottom layer. Sprinkle half of the cheddar and half of the mozzarella into the egg then top it with another flour tortilla. Cook until cheese has partially melted.
- Flip once more then cook for 2 more minutes or until tortilla is slightly brown on both sides.
- Continue with the remaining flour tortilla.
- Cut in to 6 sections then serve.