Breakfast Quesadilla is a type of Quesadilla served during breakfast where it is filled with scrambled eggs and cheese sandwiched between two flour tortillas.
- 4 pcs 6-inch flour tortillas
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- In a non-stick pan heat up a bit of oil then pour half of the beaten eggs. Once eggs start to firm up top it up with one flour tortilla, continue to cook until egg is not runny.
- Flip the egg, now the tortilla is in the bottom layer. Sprinkle half of the cheddar and half of the mozzarella into the egg then top it with another flour tortilla. Cook until cheese has partially melted.
- Flip once more then cook for 2 more minutes or until tortilla is slightly brown on both sides.
- Continue with the remaining flour tortilla.
- Cut in to 6 sections then serve.
How have I never made this before!? I love quesadillas, and I love breakfast food. In fact, I often eat a scrambled egg on toast for lunch. I can assure you that this ‘dilla will be making an appearance in my kitchen soon! Sounds delicious, Raymund!
Would love to see amd try your version of this David
I love your method, Raymund! What a great idea for breakfast and beyond! Why wouldn’t we have this for afternoon snacks?
True, we can have this anytime of the day, like an all day breakfast 🙂
I love a good breakfast quesadilla. It’s a great way to start the day. Have never used mozzarella, but now I’m curious and will be adding it to mine the next. Great quesadilla Raymund!
Adding it makes it more interesting and delicious of course.