Sautéed Courgettes, Spinach and Mushrooms is a simple vegetable stir fry prepared with courgettes, spinach, mushrooms and shrimps sautéed in garlic and onions
- 3 pcs yellow and green courgettes, cut in half-moons
- 150 g spinach
- 12 pcs mushrooms, sliced
- 150 g small shrimps
- 2 anchovies, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- ground white pepper
- In a wok heat oil in medium heat then sauté garlic and onions
- Add the mushrooms and dried chilli flakes then continue to stir fry for a minute.
- Add the anchovies, continue to stir fry for 30 seconds or until pungent.
- Bring heat to high, add the courgettes and shrimps, stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the spinach, you might need to add a bit of water or chicken stock just to give it a bit of moisture, stir fry for one more minute
- Season with salt and white pepper then serve.