Coffee Jelly is an English dessert made with coffee flavoured gelatine served with sweetened cream.
- In a bowl combine 2 cups of boiling water and unflavoured gelatine, mix well set aside.
- In a separate bowl combine instant coffee, sugar and 2 cups of boiling water, mix well then set it aside.
- Combine gelatine mixture and coffee mixture in a non-stick rectangular pan, let it cool the refrigerate overnight to set.
- In a bowl combine condensed milk and cream, mix well then set it aside.
- Cut gelatine into cubes then place in serving cups, pour sweetened cream then serve cold.