Stir Fried Green Beans, Corn and Mushrooms is a simple vegetarian stir fry of green beans, corn and mushrooms sautéed in garlic and onions seasoned with soy sauce.
- 300g French beans, sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 4 pcs large Portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1 medium sized red onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a wok add oil and sauté garlic and onion in high heat.
- Add mushrooms and stir fry for 30 seconds
- Add French beans and corn and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, brown sugar mix for 1 more minute and season with freshly ground black pepper.