Japanese Potato Salad is a type of potato salad prepared with a semi mashed potatoes, carrot, corn, cucumber, ham and eggs in a creamy Japanese Mayonnaise dressing.
- 2 large Agria potatoes, approx. 500 g, peeled and cubed
- 2 eggs, hard boiled
- 1/2 medium carrot, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cooked corn kernels
- 1/2 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 50 g champagne ham, diced
- 2/3 cup Kewpie mayonnaise
- freshly ground black pepper
- Put potatoes in a pot then add water until it covers all the potatoes. Bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes. Drain the water thoroughly.
- Roughly mash the potatoes, leaving irregularly shaped chunks. Remove from pot, place in a large bowl then set it aside.
- Place eggs on a small bowl then mash the eggs with a fork. Set aside.
- Back to the bowl with potatoes, add the mashed eggs, carrots, cucumber, champagne ham and Kewpie mayonnaise. Mix well then season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Chill before serving.