Tinapa Fried Rice is a Filipino style fried rice prepared with left over rice, smoked fish flakes from tinapa with eggs, spring onions and turmeric.
- Breakdown the cooked rice using your hands, making sure they are fully fluffed and there are no lumps.
- In a wok, heat oil in medium heat then sauté garlic until fragrant.
- Add smoked fish then continue until its golden brown and slightly crispy on the edges.
- Add turmeric and rice, bring heat to high then continue to stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Push rice to the sides then pour the egg, let it cook and do not mix. Once egg is cooked break it down and mix it with the rice.
- Add spring onions then continue to stir fry for two more minutes.
- Season with Maggi savor and freshly ground black pepper. Taste and add salt depending on your preference.