Snapper in Mango Sauce is a simple dish of crispy fried snapper served with sweet and tangy mango sauce
- Generously season fish inside and out with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare a wok fill it with oil for deep frying then deep fry fish until golden brown on the outside. Remove from wok then set it aside.
- Using the same wok drain and leave two tablespoons of oil. Sauté garlic and shallots.
- In a bowl combine together mango jam, lemon juice, sugar, corn-starch and water. Pour this into the wok then bring to a boil.
- Add mangoes simmer for a minute then pour sauce on top of fish.
- Garnish with chopped spring onions then serve.