Ginisang Pechay with Ground Pork and Shrimp is one of the many versions of the Filipino dish Ginisang Pechay, prepared with chopped bok choy leaves, minced pork, shrimps that is sautéed with tomatoes, garlic and onions.
- In a pan add oil then sauté garlic and onions.
- Once onions are soft add minced pork then cook until it renders fat and turn brown.
- Add tomatoes then continue to cook until soft.
- Add shrimp and bok choy, stir fry for 2 minutes in high heat.
- Add shrimp stock then bring it to a boil, simmer in high heat for 3 minutes.
- Season with fish sauce and ground black pepper. Turn heat off then serve.