Clam and Vegetable Fritters is a dish of clam meat, squash, spring onions and cabbage pan fried then served with sweet spicy vinegar dip.
- 1 packed cup steamed clam meat, chopped
- 1 packed cup squash, julienned
- 2 stalks spring onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 packed cup cabbage, julienned
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tbsp clam juice, from steaming clams
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a bowl combine all ingredients apart from oil, mix it well by hand making sure everything is well incorporated.
- Heat up oil on a non-stick pan.
- Shape them into small patties then pan fry in batches. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Remove from pan then serve with sweet spicy vinegar dip.