Taiwanese Braised Cabbage with Shrimp, Chilies, and Shiitake Mushrooms is a dish of cabbage braised with shrimps, chillies and dried shiitake mushrooms.
- In a wok add oil then sauté garlic and chillies.
- Add powdered shrimp and shiitake mushrooms the continue to stir fry for a minute.
- Add the cabbage and chopped shrimps then stir fry for a minute in high heat.
- Pour 1/2 cup of the mushroom soaking liquid, cover the wok then cook in high heat for 4 more minutes.
- Season with fish sauce and white pepper, give it a good mix to distribute the sauce evenly, remove from wok then serve.