Choy Sum Clam Stir Fry is a stir-fried dish of choy sum and clams in garlic and shallots served on reduced clam sauce and oyster sauce.
- In a pot pour water and bring it to a boil, once boiling add clams, cover the pot then cook until all clams have opened.
- Remove clams from the pot, reserve the liquid. Remove clams from the shells, discard the shells then set aside clam meat.
- In a wok all oil then sauté garlic and shallots. Add the reserved liquid, soy sauce and oyster sauce. Simmer until liquid is reduced.
- Add the choy sum and clams, cook while stirring until vegetables are wilted but not over cooked.
- Remove from wok then serve.