Blueberry, Dark Chocolate and Banana Bread
Its clean up your pantry day and I have some dark chocolate tablets from Philippines and frozen blueberries to use. Was thinking of how to utilize both and remembered that it can go really well with a banana bread base mixture which is very versatile. I do have a trusted banana bread mix hence I will be basing on that like what I did with past recipes like my Apple and Cranberry Loaf, Banana Cinnamon Nutella Muffins and Zucchini, Banana, Chocolate Bread.
- In a bowl cream the butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time making sure it’s even in consistency before adding the other,
- Add bananas then mix briefly.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add sifted flour into the banana mixture then mix to combine.
- Fold in the chocolates and blueberries.
- Place in a lightly greased loaf pan then bake in a 180C preheated oven for 1 hour or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven the let it cool before serving.