Blueberry, Dark Chocolate and Banana Bread is a type of banana bread infused with blueberries and dark chocolates, a nice sweet bread to enjoy with tea or coffee.
- 1¾ cup flour
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 4 large bananas, mashed
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup butter, at room temperature
- ¾ cup soft brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- In a bowl cream the butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time making sure it’s even in consistency before adding the other,
- Add bananas then mix briefly.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add sifted flour into the banana mixture then mix to combine.
- Fold in the chocolates and blueberries.
- Place in a lightly greased loaf pan then bake in a 180C preheated oven for 1 hour or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven the let it cool before serving.