Succotash is a dish prepared traditionally with sweet corn and lima beans or other shell beans together with other ingredients such as tomato, capsicums and okra.
- 6 strips streaky bacon, small diced
- 1 1/2 cups edamame
- 1 1/2 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1 small red capsicum, small diced
- 4 tbsp butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red onion, minced
- white pepper
- In a pan melt butter in low heat then sauté garlic and onions.
- Add bacon and cook until light brown and crispy over medium heat.
- Add the corn then continue to cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the edamame and red capsicum then continue to cook for 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and white pepper then serve.