Spiced Grilled Fish
It’s still cold here in New Zealand but there is no stopping me to grill a good piece of fish fillet, for you in the Northern Hemisphere there are no excuses as its still considered summer and this dish is perfect for that time of the year especially when you are in a beach. It’s a simple recipe for today, all you need are some good fish fillets and some spices like onion powder, Cajun seasoning, pepper, salt and garlic then you’re on your way to a nice meal to enjoy as the sun sets with some ice-cold beer on your side.
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp onion powder
- 2 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 3 tbsp oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- 4 large cuts of any white fish fillet
- In a bowl combine all rub ingredients.
- Prepare the fish by rubbing it with the spice mix.
- Place in a grill then cook for 3-4 minutes on each side depending on the thickness of the fish. Serve.