Three Sauce Green Beans is a simple stir-fried dish of green beans and small shrimps in a sauce made with soy sauce, black beans and oyster sauce.
- In a bowl combine all sauce ingredients together, set it aside.
- In a wok under very high heat add oil then sauté shallots.
- Immediately add green beans then stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the shrimps and garlic then continue to stir fry for a minute.
- Pour the sauce, bring it to a boil then continue to stir fry for a minute.
- Remove from wok then serve while hot.