Three Sauce Green Beans
Our dish today, the Three Sauce Green Beans is one of those freestyles born out of necessity, a need for having a nice side dish with our fried fish as well as the need to use some of the left-over vegetables in our refrigerator bin. Sometimes times like this bring out my creativity, some of it is unsuccessful which we don’t post anymore but some are great like our recipe today
Three Sauce Green Beans is a simple stir-fried dish of green beans and small shrimps in a sauce made with soy sauce, black beans and oyster sauce. It was surprisingly good, the flavours blended well together, salty, sweet and very savoury giving lots of life to that green beans and small shrimps. What’s even better is that this dish is very easy to prepare, with prepacked shelled shrimps, some green beans and staple Asian sauces, it will just take you less than 15 minutes.
- In a bowl combine all sauce ingredients together, set it aside.
- In a wok under very high heat add oil then sauté shallots.
- Immediately add green beans then stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the shrimps and garlic then continue to stir fry for a minute.
- Pour the sauce, bring it to a boil then continue to stir fry for a minute.
- Remove from wok then serve while hot.