Crispy Parmesan Crusted Chicken is a type of breaded chicken cutlet where breadcrumbs is infused with grated Parmesan cheese then pan fried in butter
- In a bowl combine breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese.
- Cut chicken breasts in half diagonally. Flatten it further by pounding it with the back of the knife.
- Season with garlic powder, dried basil, dried oregano, chilli flakes and salt. Set aside.
- Dip chicken in egg then in to the breadcrumbs, repeat until all the chicken cutlets are covered
- Melt butter in a large non-stick pan then once hot cook chicken breasts for 5 minutes on each side or until golden and crispy. Serve.