Chorizo and Broccoli Rabe is a dish of Beans, Chorizo and Broccoli sautéed in olive oil with garlic and onions.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat brown chorizo, mashing it in the process. Remove chorizo from the pan then set it aside.
- Add the onions and cook until soft under low heat.
- Add carrots, garlic and rosemary then continue to sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add the sausage back, pour chicken stock, bring to a boil then let it simmer for 20 minutes in low heat.
- Add the beans bring heat to high, reduce liquid to half of its volume. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Mix in the blanched broccoli rabe, squeeze lemon juice on top then serve while hot.