Top 43 Filipino Vegetable Recipes

Dry or Fry

Most of the dishes we already listed are all saucy or soupy so what about the fried stuff? Well yes you can fry vegetables and like any fried stuff, it is good!

Lumpiang Gulay 1

Lumpiang (Gulay, Togue) – The vegetable version of spring rolls and if you don’t like vegetables just soak it up with tons of spicy vinegar.

Rellenong (Talong, Ampalaya) – Stuffed is not just for chicken you can also stuff eggplants and bitter gourd.

Tortang Patatas 1

Tortang (Talong, Patatas) – Basically these are vegetable dishes coated with egg, it’s good for breakfast.

Pritong Talong (Pan Fried Asian Eggplants) 1

Pritong Talong – For me this is one of the best smelling food while is being pan fried, do you agree?

Contents

1. jane says:

wow.. its so delicious hoping for more dishes to come..

2. klop says:

hoping you can add the region/ area where these dishes originated :)

3. Janice says:

Great read! These are some fine choices of filipino recipes that I could try making at home during the quarantine.

4. Monica says:

Wonderful compendium. Grateful to be Pinoy and a lover of vegetables. This list will help me have better menu rotation at home. Thanks!

5. it’s really delicious thank you

6. botlda says:

Dear sir!/madam.
    Such a wonderful article which I liked best and I am very happy to read this article.

7. Dan says:

A common one in the province I’m at (Kalinga) is to have dried white beans from the garden (I guess it could be any dried bean), which is then crushed and roasted to be brown… and then boiled. It’s eaten with rice, naturally.

8. Jose P. Zafra III says:

Dear Raymund,

Thank you for the great job that you do in publishing online the “Top 43 Filipino Vegetable Ricepe”.

I would like to ask for a PDF copy of this so that I could print it and give it to our cook for his guidance. My email is jozaf3rd@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Jose P. Zafra III

9. This article is a great resource for anyone who wants to try Filipino vegetable dishes. The recipes are easy to follow and the pictures are tempting. I would recommend this article to anyone who wants to explore new and tasty vegetable-based recipes.