Bunny Cookies is the perfect Easter Cookie made with egg whites and flour then shaped into bunnies
- Sift together confectioner’s sugar and flour then set aside.
- In a mixing bowl beat the egg whites in high speed using a hand mixer.
- Once egg whites are frothy add the lemon juice, vanilla extract, and sugar then continue to beat in high speed until it forms stiff peaks.
- Fold in the sifted flour and confectioner’s sugar to the egg white mixture, mix well.
- Add the mixture to the piping bag.
- Place a baking paper on a cookie pan then pipe down the mixture in a shape of a bunny or any shape you want, draw the eyes and mouth using a toothpick dipped in black food colour, draw the ears and cheeks using a toothpick dipped in pink colour, each piece should 1 inch in diameter at the max. Spacing between each cookie should be at least 1 inch well.
- Bake in a 140C preheated oven for 30 minutes or until light golden brown in colour.