Ginisang Okra at Dilis is a simple dish of sautéed dilis, okra and tomato with garlic and onions.
- In a wok, add oil stir fry dilis until pungent and crispy. Remove from wok then set it aside.
- In the same wok add garlic and onions, sauté in low heat until onions are soft.
- Add tomatoes then sauté for two minutes.
- Add dilis, okra and 1/2 cup of water, bring heat to high and let it boil while continuously stir frying for 5 minutes.
- Season with fish sauce and freshly ground black pepper, lower the heat, cover wok the cook for 5 more minutes.
- Turn heat off then serve.