Bean Sprouts and Vegetables in Roasted Sesame Dressing is a dish of flash fried carrots, mushrooms, green beans, beant sprouts and onions then dressed with Roasted Sesame Dressing
- 10 pcs white button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 150 g green beans, julienned
- 350 g bean spouts
- 1/3 cup roasted sesame dressing
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- In a pan heat oil in medium heat then sauté garlic and onions.
- Add the mushroom then stir fry for one minute.
- Add the carrots and green beans then stir fry for two minutes.
- Add bean sprouts then stir fry for one minute.
- Season with salt then remove from pan.
- Place in a serving platter, drizzle roasted sesame dressing, toss then serve.