Bean Sprouts and Vegetables in Roasted Sesame Dressing
Several weeks ago, I bought this Roasted Sesame dressing for a noodle salad dish that was introduced to me by my friend when we had barbecue at their place. That sauce is quite a wonder sauce, it makes things taste amazing, like how Kewpie mayonnaise transforms things. The bottle is quite large and was thinking what else could I make from it? I know it will be a good salad dressing but that is quite common so I tried something different today, basically what I made was some sort of Yasai Itame, but lightly stir fried and seasoned as I will toss it in this amazing sauce.
- 10 pcs white button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 150 g green beans, julienned
- 350 g bean spouts
- ⅓ cup roasted sesame dressing
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- In a pan heat oil in medium heat then sauté garlic and onions.
- Add the mushroom then stir fry for one minute.
- Add the carrots and green beans then stir fry for two minutes.
- Add bean sprouts then stir fry for one minute.
- Season with salt then remove from pan.
- Place in a serving platter, drizzle roasted sesame dressing, toss then serve.