Asparagus, Prawn and Mushroom Stir Fry
I love the textures and flavour of this dish, sweet asparagus, earthy mushrooms and savoury prawns is a combo like no other. Texture on the other hand is also amazing, meaty, crispy, soft, slimy is what you get in one bite. What’s good with this is this complex combination is quite easy to prepare, 15 minutes max is all it takes for you to cook it.
- In a wok add oil then sauté garlic and shallots.
- Add the mushrooms and stir fry for a minute.
- Add the prawns then continue to stir fry for one more minute.
- Add the asparagus then stir fry another minute.
- Pour the oyster sauce and fish sauce, toss to coat vegetables and prawns evenly. Then cook until asparagus is a vibrant green colour but still tender and crisp. Add a bit of water if it dries out.
- Season with ground white pepper then serve.