Squid, Prawns & Chorizo
This combination of Squid, Prawns & Chorizo in simple olive oil and garlic brings your dining table to the Mediterranean, imagine the seafood and unique flavour of chorizo, if you have been to the South of Europe it will definitely give you back a lot of memories. A very simple dish to whip up, in less than 15 minutes you have this amazing dish with very minimal effort. You can eat it on its own, top it on a simple pasta tossed in olive oil and garlic, or even a simple risotto. What would you love to enjoy this with?
- 500 g prawns, shelled and deveined
- 500 g small squid, sliced
- 1 pc chorizo, sliced
- juice from ½ lemon
- olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- In a pan add olive oil then cook chorizo for 5 minutes in low heat.
- Add garlic then continue to cook for 2 minutes.
- Bring heat to medium then add the squid and prawns then cook for 2-3 minutes or until prawns are cooked.
- Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, squeeze lemon on top then top serve topped with flat leaf parsley.