Squid, Prawns & Chorizo
- 500 g prawns, shelled and deveined
- 500 g small squid, sliced
- 1 pc chorizo, sliced
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- In a pan add olive oil then cook chorizo for 5 minutes in low heat.
- Add garlic then continue to cook for 2 minutes.
- Bring heat to medium then add the squid and prawns then cook for 2-3 minutes or until prawns are cooked.
- Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, squeeze lemon on top then top serve topped with flat leaf parsley.