- In a soup pot add a small amount of oil then sauté ginger and shallots.
- Add the pork belly and continue to cook until slightly brown on the edges.
- Add the dried shrimp and cook until fragrant then pour the chicken stock, bring it to a boil then simmer for 25 minutes.
- Add the Napa cabbage then continue to boil for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add the spring onions and soft tofu then continue to simmer for 3 minutes. Season with fish sauce and white pepper.
- Place in bowls then serve.