Prawn and Snapper Miso Soup
If you are a seafood soup lover then this one is for you, a soup dish filled with umami which will definitely satisfy even the pickiest taste buds. This dish is simply prepared with snapper fillet or with bones on, prawns and tofu in a savoury dashi stock, no need to sauté, brown or reduce, it’s literally dump all in one pot dish and with all the seafood, miso and bonito flavour it’s unlikely you will need to add more salt, enjoy it on its own, with rice or noodles.
- In a pot add the dashi stock, bring to a light boil.
- Add the snapper and mushrooms then continue to boil for 10 minutes.
- Add the prawns, tofu and spring onions then continue to simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Stir in the miso then add the nori sheets, simmer for 2 more minutes.
- Turn off heat, place in serving bowls then serve.