Prawn, Chorizo and Chilli Pasta is a simple pasta of Prawns and Chorizo infused with chillies, garlic and paprika satueed in olive oil.
- 400 grams spaghetti or angel hair pasta
- 15 pcs large raw prawns, tails on
- 12 pcs cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 10 pcs small button mushrooms, sliced
- 300 grams chorizo, sliced
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 2 tbsp mascarpone
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 medium shallot, finely sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- olive oil
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- finely chopped parsley
- Undercook your pasta for two minutes according to packet instructions. Drain then set aside.
- In a large pan heat oil then cook prawns for 1 minute on each side. Remove from pan then set aside.
- Add more oil then cook chorizos with onions and mushrooms in medium low heat for 8 minutes.
- Add the garlic and chilli flakes then continue to cook for a minute.
- Bring heat to high, pour wine and add the paprika, let it boil then add the mascarpone and tomatoes, lower the heat. Mix it well.
- Add the pasta back together with the prawns, cook for 2 minutes while stirring.
- Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper then serve garnished with finely chopped parsley.