Sliced Steak with Caramelized Onion Gravy is a type of pan fried or grilled beef steak, sliced thinly then served with caramelized onion gravy.
- In a pan melt butter in low heat. Add the onions and garlic then cook in low heat while covered for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle the sugar and salt then put heat to medium, continue to cook onions while constantly stirring until it turns golden brown and caramelized.
- Add the beef stock then bring to a boil, simmer in high heat until sauce thickens. Stir in the vinegar then set gravy aside.
- Season you steak with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Then cook it according to your desired doneness. Let the steak rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice the steak, spoon gravy over steak then serve.