Butternut Squash and Green Bean Stir-Fry is a simple dish of stir fried Butternut Squash and Green Beans seasoned with fermented shrimp paste.
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 200 g green beans
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp bagoong
- 2 small shallots, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- In a wok add oil stir fry butternut squash for 7 minutes.
- Add the green beans then continue to stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and shallots then continue to stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add the bagoong, mix well then drizzle a bit of water to give it some moisture. Cover the wok and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add the honey, mix it well then turn of the heat and serve.