Ensaladang Lato or Seaweed Salad is a type of Filipino salad prepared with Sea Grapes or Caulerpa, tomatoes, onions and fermented shrimps, a popular salad that is usually served with grilled seafood
- 150 g lato or sea grapes, thoroughly rinsed
- 2 small sweet tomatoes, sliced
- 1 small white onion, thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp cane vinegar
- pinch of sugar
- 1 heaping tbsp fermented shrimp paste / bagoong
- In a bowl arrange lato, sweet tomatoes, white onions and fermented shrimp.
- Combine sugar and vinegar then drizzle it on top.
- Let is absorb the vinegar dressing for at least 15 minutes then serve.