Smoked Salmon Scrambled Egg
Making breakfasts can be daunting, especially for the untrained it will be a task waking up early and preparing for you meal to start your day. But that is not the case always, you can be smart about it and make an amazing breakfast in the least amount of time possible, take our recipe today for example. Smoked Salmon Scrambled Egg is a simple scrambled egg prepared with flaked smoked salmon, all you need are beaten eggs, a bit of cream, smoked salmon and spring onions and all for that in less than 10 minutes.
- 100 g smoked salmon, flaked
- 6 eggs
- 2 tbsp cream
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 stalks spring onions, sliced
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a bowl beat the eggs, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Mix in the cream, spring onions and smoked salmon.
- Prepare a pan, melt butter. Pour in the scrambled egg mixture, cook while mixing once in a while for 5 to 6 minutes or until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Serve on its own or with bread or salad.