- In a mixing bowl cream butter and sugar together.
- Add the egg yolks then continue to mix until incorporated.
- Add the remaining ingredient then continue to combine until it becomes a soft dough.
- Pinch some of the dough and form into small balls 3-4 cm in diameter, lightly roll it in a plate with white sugar then place in a baking paper lined tray, do it with the remaining dough.
- Bake in a 180C preheated oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown in colour. Remove from oven, let it cool then serve.