Egg Yolk Cookies
For some reason you have a lot of leftover egg yolks because you just made some pavlova, meringue or Angel Food cake, now you don’t want to make the usual creme brulee or creme caramel, what would you do? Well I have a solution for you and it’s in a cookie form called Egg Yolk Cookies. You might already have a tough time creating that Angel Food cake so the last thing you want to do is another complicated process, these cookies are perfect as it is quite simple to make, like any other cookie recipe out there it will be hard to F#$k! this up
- In a mixing bowl cream butter and sugar together.
- Add the egg yolks then continue to mix until incorporated.
- Add the remaining ingredient then continue to combine until it becomes a soft dough.
- Pinch some of the dough and form into small balls 3-4 cm in diameter, lightly roll it in a plate with white sugar then place in a baking paper lined tray, do it with the remaining dough.
- Bake in a 180C preheated oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown in colour. Remove from oven, let it cool then serve.