Creamy Scrambled Eggs is a type of egg cooked in low heat while constantly stirring together with butter to achieve its softest and creamiest state.
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp cream
- freshly ground black pepper
- chopped fresh herbs, optional
- Using a non-stick pan melt butter in very low heat.
- While butter is melting beat the eggs and cream together in a bowl, season it with salt.
- Pour eggs into the pan, then slowly cook the eggs for 15 minutes in very low heat while continuously whisking and scraping the bottom with spatula.
- Remove eggs from heat, slide down to a plate then season with freshly ground black pepper and top it with your favourite herb.