Creamy Scrambled Eggs
Creamy Scrambled Eggs is a type of egg cooked in low heat while constantly stirring together with butter to achieve its softest and creamiest state. It’s a stock standard breakfast item on buffet breakfast at hotels but can you make it at home?
I cannot say I am an expert but fair to say when I make one I make sure it’s the creamiest and fluffiest as it can be and here are some tips on how I make them.
- Cook them with very low heat
- Cook them really slow while constantly mixing it while you cook them.
- Season them correctly as you whip them.
- Add a splash of cream and butter to make it even more creamier
One thing to take note is that don’t make this at home when you are in a hurry as this will usually take around 15 minutes to cook, definitely no shortcuts.
So enough of the talk, here is my recipe below
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp cream
- freshly ground black pepper
- chopped fresh herbs, optional
- Using a non-stick pan melt butter in very low heat.
- While butter is melting beat the eggs and cream together in a bowl, season it with salt.
- Pour eggs into the pan, then slowly cook the eggs for 15 minutes in very low heat while continuously whisking and scraping the bottom with spatula.
- Remove eggs from heat, slide down to a plate then season with freshly ground black pepper and top it with your favourite herb.