- 12 pcs thinly sliced baguettes, lightly toasted
- 6 pcs streaky bacon, fried and crumbed
- 2 cups grated mozzarella
- 1/2 cup Parmesan
- 12 slices large tomato (like Big Beef)
- dried basil
- freshly ground black pepper
- Place toasted baguette slices on a baking tray.
- Top each toasted baguette with a slice of tomato, bacon, pinch of dried basil, around 2 1/2 tbsp of mozzarella, 2 tsp of Parmesan then season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Place in a 180C preheated oven then toast until cheese has melted, remove from oven then serve warm.
I like that you kept your comments on this one short, because man, the pictures say it all! One look, and this was all I wanted!
A recipe easy and quick to put together yet a crowd pleaser.
Bacon, fresh tomato and cheese. You can’t get much better than that.