Pinsec frito is a type of Filipino Chinese dumpling made with wonton wrapper that is filled with minced pork, shrimps and other ingredients like mushrooms, singkamas and/or Chinese sausages that is deep fried until crispy and golden.
- 350 g minced pork, 30% fat
- 150 g prawn meat, minced
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp pepper
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 24 pcs wonton wrappers
- In a bowl combine minced pork, prawn meat, salt, pepper, sugar and sesame oil.
- Get one teaspoonful of the meat mixture and place in the middle part of the wonton wrappers, moisten the edges, then fold into a triangle then seal, set it aside. Do it with the remaining mixture.
- Prepare a deep fryer or a wok filled with oil, heat to 180C then deep fry Pinsec Frito in batches until golden brown. Place in a paper towel lined plate to remove excess oil then place in a serving platter after it has cooled off.
- Serve with sweet chilli sauce.